My Fab Followers

Friday 27 April 2018

Mo's Captain Hugh




I love this image from Mo - in fact all her kiddy dressing up ones - although this one was for a  rather big kid!!  This is  Captain Hugh and you can find him here in Mo's store.  There is also a whole host of piratey accessories here although I was making a quick card so didn't have time to use them. 

As it needed to be quick,  I kept the card very simple, using Marianne Nautical Papers (PK9133).  I also punched out the little anchor candi dots from the paper too.

His cutlass, and skull and crossbones, are really ancient Quickcutz dies, I think, but great for this card, and I stamped the sentiment myself using a recent freebie from Making Cards magazine - an Alphabet stamp set! 


Well it's just about the weekend so hope yours is a good one.

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: