My Fab Followers

Sunday 4 February 2018

Mo's Digital Pencil Bee Mine


As soon as I saw Bee Mine in Mo's store, I knew it was a must have!  I think a lot of the girls on Mo's  Dream Team and other card makers felt the same - I've seen some gorgeous cards out there.

Below is the front of my card using an Intricut Bee die from Hobbycrafts, a chicken wire die from Marianne (honeycomb here of course) and a word-processed sentiment.
It then opens up to reveal the scene inside using the yummy Bee Mine

Marianne Products Used

Papers- Crafty Patterns PB7074 - New February 18 release
Papers - Canadian Fall PK9138
Papers - Just for Men - PK9129
Chicken Wire die - CR1401
Tree Die - COL1424 
Willow Tree Die - LR0429
Grass Dies - CR1335
Pop-Up Frame Die - LR0371
Daffodils - LR0339

- and the second half of the sentiment is completed inside.

I must say I do like the daffodil dies from Marianne too,

Hoping to have a good day of crafting here - enjoy your Sunday whatever you're doing.

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: