My Fab Followers

Thursday 9 November 2017

Oh Deer It's Christmas!


I did my first proper craft fair over two days last weekend and I was really pleased with how it went.  I made up some packs of these two cards and they went down really well.  The Stag die is from Marianne Designs as is the Oh Deer sentiment.  Details below:

Stag Head die- LR0177
Oh Deer sentiment from Christmas sentiments set - CS0980

I love this sentiment and I love  the little polyester ball that I shrunk down with my heat gun to make his red nose!
That's it then  - two really simple cards but quite effective I think.  I'll have more of my stall items for sale to share with you over the next few days.

Hugs, Juliexx


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards, love the clean design and his red nose is great !
Hugs Kaz xx