My Fab Followers

Saturday 11 March 2017

Lavender Card


Morning!  Today's card was made for my MIL for her 83rd birthday a couple of weeks ago - amazing she is too!!  The image is from a 12 x 12 page but I cannot remember the make, sorry but she is so lovely!  I've teamed her up with some Lili of the Valley papers and then loads of lush Marianne Dies which I've listed below.

Ivy Corners - CR1253
Lavender - LR0157
Foxgloves - LR0457
Large Bow - LR0447
I've also used a Tim Holtz die for the layer under the image, a wooden flourish and some lovely wooden miniature fretwork which I can only bear to use for special makes! I've also added some Vintage Lilac Frantage to the little wooden butterfly, along with Shabby White Frantage around the image and frame but it's not showing up to well in my pics but it does give a nice bit of shimmer!
I'm going to enter a few challenges today;

Fussy and Fancy - Anything Goes
That's Crafty - Bling It Up
Cardz4 Galz - Name your Powder - Shabby White and Lavendar Frantage
Crafting With an Attitude - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - For Mothers/Ladies Only

I'm hoping to spend the day in my craft room, lots to make!!
Have a great day whatever you are up to!

Hugs, Juliexx




6 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Oh, your MIL will CHERISH this beautiful card, Julie! Such loveliness, femininity and composition! Wonderful color combination making your vintage card especially soft and beautiful at heart.

Always a delight for you to play with us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. We love seeing your paper crafting projects, and are so happy you have joined us! Please check back to see if you have won a badge!
crafty hugs,
de
P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
{Creative Smiles}

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card!! I love the design and gorgeous colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy, good luck and I hope you will join us gain.
Hugs
Gina xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is a beautiful make Julie
Hugs Kelly

Nicola Gold said...

An absolutely stunning card. I hope your MIL was thrilled. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' March 2017.
Nicola, CWAA DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

Juls said...

Love the vintage look of this one xx

Julie B said...

What a pretty card, sure your MiL loved it. The use of the frantage works so well on the frame and the die cut embellishments really add to the overall look.
So pleased you linked up at Cardz4Galz. :)