My Fab Followers

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Merged Dwarves and Doggie from Mo's Digital Pencil

I always loved Mo's dwarf images and I was delighted when she completed the set recently.  And she's given them to us in PNG format, so they're very easy to merge as I've done here!  I've used Dwarf 4, Dwarf 6 and Dwarf 7 and also Spot (goblin dog) and love the scene that's been created so easily!  Perfect for a new home card for my son!
It really didn't need much more than the image for my card, so left it really simple apart from the New Home die cut from Marianne Designs - Catalogue no CR1314.

That's all today folks,
Hugs. Juliexx

2 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow this is a fab scene you have created here and so much colouring work has gone in to it too.
Lorraine

Tigger a(r)t work said...

Okay, I (we) moved in a new home too and I don't become so a wonderful scene card!! Okay my name is ..... and the street .....*lol* send it to me ;)!!!

XOXO
Tiggerchen