My Fab Followers

Saturday 24 December 2016

Merry Christmas - and my last Father Christmas card of the year!


Hey peeps, only one more sleep - and Santa will be on his way!  So, appropriately this is the last Christmas card I made this year, using my last (but definitely not least) Santa image of the year.  This fabulously rustic, vintagy Father Christmas is called... Father Christmas, and of course he is from our amazing Mo Manning.  He can be found here in Mo's Online Store.
I got my colour inspiration from these gorgeous wintery Pion papers and just added a couple of Marianne Spar die cut trees (LR0378), and a few Marianne  Ice Crystals (LR0393) with a few Marianne dazzlers and I was done!  Oh and some gorgeous Shabby Aqua frantage! 
We're braving Storm Barbara today and are out for our traditional Christmas Eve lunch. Then it will be back for veggie prepping and table laying!
Enjoy your Christmas Eve
Hugs, Juliexxx

No comments: