My Fab Followers

Thursday 10 November 2016

MDF Christmas Tags/Decorations with Marianne Dies


Afternoon blogland.  Just popping in to share a couple of MDF tags that I decorated for my Craft stall last weekend.  I painted the tags first to create a crackle effect and then used some wonderful Marianne Designs poinsettia, mistletoe and holly leaf  Dies, details below:

Poinsettia Set one: LR0121
Poinsettia Set two: LR0122
Holly Leaves: LR0244
Mistletoe Die Set: LR0189


The teeny pine cone sprigs are from my garden and there's some scrim, holly ribbon and bells to match. Oh and plenty of Aged Ivory. and Shabby White and Shabby Blue Frantage, 
My craft room is a tip and I must tidy it up before I start on something new, but I don't know where to start!!
Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Janette said...

Just Gorgeous...x