My Fab Followers

Saturday 2 January 2016

Final Christmas Card make of 2015 with a Sneak Peek of a new Mo Manning Digi image and Happy 2016!



Happy New Year everyone - hope you enjoyed your celebrations whatever  you did.  We had a fantastic NYE at my BIL's with a Disney themed fancy dress to celebrate my SIL's iminent 50th! Scroll to the bottom if you want to see a couple of pics!
Today's card is giving you a sneak peek of a new image coming soon to Mo's Digital Pencil - On a Snowball - not sure if she is my last Christmas card of 2015 or my first for next Christmas -eek, only 363 days to go!

I've coloured her with Promarkers and then used some Marianne Christmas papers, Horizons Pine Tree die - LR0283 and  some Marianne mini sparklers to set her off.

The deers are Impression Obsession, the sentiment from Lili of the Valley and the rest is from stash.
And now for the party pics:
Birthday girl in the middle with my SIL and MIL.  Below the Frozen contingent with my Holly rocking a very pregnant Elsa! 

Happy 2016 everyone - I hope the year brings you health and happiness.

Juliexx

4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

An adorable image and frosty blue colour combo too.
Love the fun fancy dress pics, looks like you all had a fab time.
Lorraine

Juls said...

Gorgeous card, and fabby Piccys xx

Jacee said...

So sweet Julie, love the pics too
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Grenouille Greetings said...

Great photos! Is that Nick as Captain America - moving at lightning speed resulting in just a blur? ADORABLE card! Love Lesley