My Fab Followers

Saturday 29 August 2015

I forgot colouring competition and collaboration over on Face Book

Have you seen the collaboration and colouring competion going over on Face book between Mo's Digital Pencil and Passionate Paper Creations.  You can get this fab I Forgot image from Mo here for only $1 while the competition is going on over this weekend  - click the  link here to take you to the  competition!

I used my Promarkers to colour my image using Petrol Green, Twilight Sky, Grey Green and Tea Green taking my colour scheme from these fab First Edition Animal Antics papers. 
As you can see I've gone for a baby card with this image, perfect, I think!  Lots of Marianne dies and products  too as follows:
Baby sentiment and Diaper pin - LR0217
Stork Delivey - COL1381
Stitched Circle Die - CR1248
Basic Round Circle Die Set CR1331
The teeny safety pins are also from Marianne Designs.

I also used a really cute animal parade die from Die-versions and a little elephant charm that I found when I was looking for something else entirely!!
Do check out the rest of the fab inspirational makes from Mo's  DT members and then come and join in yourself!!
Hugs, Juliexx

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is so cute! Wonderful colouring and I like all the detail you added. So much to see and a lot of thought went into this. Love the little pin on the ribbon, such a creative embellie.

Jacee said...

This is lovely Julie, cute image, he's adorable, love the colour, that green is so pretty, and great papers, a really lovely card
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design