My Fab Followers

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Male cards at Passion for Promarkers


Time for a new challenge at Passion for Promarkers HQ and our theme is to make one of those dreaded Male cards!!  I do struggle and even though my image is a boy, is it particularly masculine?  I dunno but I do love this LOTV image and the fence reminds me of our our gate and dry stone wall going onto the main garden.
The papers are My Mind's Eye, the sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink and the trees and little fence are from Marianne Designs as follows:
Horizon Trees - LR0355
Large Tree and fence part of Village Decoration Set Two - COL1383
Don't forget to hop over to the PFP Challenge Blog here to check out the wonderful makes of my teamies.  And, do come and join us in the challenge, Sassy Studio Designs are sponsoring us with 4 fab digis up for grabs!

Oooh and it's my 31st Wedding Anniversary today - Happy Anniversary Mr B!!!x
Juliexxx

5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I think this is a fabulously designed card Julie, love the image and your colour scheme throughout. Beautiful die-cuts complete the scene and draw your eye to that cute little boy image. Great colouring and congrats to you both on your Anniversary too.
Lorraine

Jacee said...

Lovin' this one Julie! great design, love the green, your papers and image are great, fabulous work!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous and gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

What an awesome boy's card! :) Love the image, colors and every single detail. :)
Have a nice day, Julie!

Grenouille Greetings said...

LOVE this! Love the trees and the fence and the papers and the distress inking around the image and of course LOVE the image and your fab colouring! Hugs, Lesley