My Fab Followers

Tuesday 30 June 2015

CAS Tim Holtz Crazy Birds with Jofy Stamps


Something a little bit different from me today - I have fallen in love with Tim Holtz's Crazy Bird stamps and made this card for my bird-loving Dad for Father's Day.  I've teamed it up with these brilliant Jofy Stamps (Jofy 24) from Paper Artsy and think they are a perfect match of style!  As you can see, my card is also very CAS which these stamps lend themselves too.  And because that is the theme of the new challenge starting today over at a Passion For Promarkers, just not my team's week - what a bird brain I am duh!!  Still hop on over there and join in the fun!!

I'll have a couple more cards made with these stamps to show you soon as I've fallen in love with them - especially great for those tricky male cards.

 I hear it's rather hot down south today, sadly not so up here yet!  But enjoy if you can!
Hugs, Juliexx




4 comments:

Jacee said...

This is a wonderful card Julie, love the image and your great colouring, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Fabrika Fantasy said...

What a fun card! It evokes a smile. :)

Grenouille Greetings said...

Saw this one while it was being made too and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I wished I'd inked up more of these birdies when I had the chance. I would have had to have inked up your Jofys too though. Its a fabulous combination! Hugs, Lesley

Anonymous said...

Crazy card indeed and I love the mushrooms!