My Fab Followers

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Super Duper Boy for our Super Duper Sam

I've headed south today to go to the "Christmas" Birthday party of my great-nephew Sam!  Yep, he asked for a Christmas-themed party,  so that's what he's getting apparently!    Thought this image from Mo Manning, Super Duper Boy, (girl versions are available!) would be perfect and I've used some Christmassy colours to get on board with the theme!
I picked the papers up in California cheap as chips, The lettering is from Cosmo Cricket, whilst the Star ribbon border is from Marianne Designs (Catalogue No: LR0134 and in stock here at MaddyLisa Crafts!).  The stars were a freebie set from a magazine and the rocket ship is an old Provocraft die.
Looking forward to seeing my girly, Holly, lots of family and friends over the next few days along with a spot of craft therapy with best matey and landlady for my trip down south, Lesley!

Hugs, Juliexx

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Stunning. Fabukous colouring and love the colours and stars. I have that border die, thanks for the reminder

Jacee said...

Great design Julie, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love how you just mention, as if in passing, how you picked up the papers in California. This is a super duper creation. Just right for your lovely GN. It was a pleasure having you btw. Next time, instead of leaving your paper trimmer and ATC gun behind, please leave your dies!!! Hugs, Lesley