My Fab Followers

Sunday 27 July 2014

Daisy , Daisy give me your answer do!

This is my first 'just because' card in a while and it's the gorgeous Daisy from Mo's Digital Pencil.

I teamed her with some Prima papers, Annalee, and used my Pansy Punch Around the Page set from Martha Stewart,  a Marianne branch die and some Shabby Pink Frantage. 

Haven't felt alot like card-making recently, feeling a bit sad about our house move not progressing, but must admit to looking forward to being out of work in 8 weeks time!!  
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
JULIEXXX

6 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh, this is so pretty Julie. FAB colouring and I love the paper x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Where did you get the papers please?

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Julie, love the cute image and beautiful design.

Donna x

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so beautiful julie.stunning detailing and i love the gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I can't believe I am back in July here. I really need to get out in the sun. Love how you have used the die cut bough with this lovely image. Fab colouring, great use of frantage and I love your stamping around the image frame and punching of the pansies. Love Lesley