My Fab Followers

Monday 9 June 2014

Sketch N Stash and my 30th Wedding Anniversary today!



Hello bloggy friends - it's a Monday and so time for our new challenge at Sketch N Stash.  It also just so happens to be my 30th Wedding Anniversary today, so I used our new sketch below to make a card for my hubby Nick. We've actually been together for 35 years as we met in the 6th form when we were at school - and they said it wouldn't last!!!
As you can see, I've rotated the sketch to use the circle element as my focus, with this romantic pre-coloured topper that I picked up at a Craft Fair a while ago.  

My papers are from a  DCWV 12x12 pad that I think I bought back from the US last year - perfect for the occasion.  We're not doing an awful lot of celebrating, we tend to be a bit low key about these events, just focussing all our energy on willing our move to become a reality - now that would be a great way to celebrate!!  Anyway, I'm off to work today, so no time to reminisce about where those 30 years went!!

Our sponsors for this fortnight's challenge are Inky Impressions and you can check out what the rest of the SNS design team have made here.


Happy Monday everyone!!










9 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Anniversary to you both.
Gorgeous image and colours Julie.Love your card.
Sue xx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card Julie. Hope you had a lovely day!
Will email you!
Kathleen Mc xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you! You have made N a fabulous card, Julie! Hugs, Lesley

Grenouille Greetings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debs said...

Stunning card Julie - so many beautiful details.
Happy Anniversary - 30 years is so fantastic - hope you've had a wonderful day.
Debs xx

Sue said...

Happy Anniversary Julie!
Your card is stunning. I love the romantic image and such gorgeous colours.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the day.
hugs Sue xx

~@ngie~ said...

a fantastic anniversary card... I just love everything about it :)
Congratulations to you & Nick on your 30 Anniversary... may ya have many more years together ;)

love n hugz Angie xXx

coops said...

so stunning Julie. love the fabulous image and your rich colours and design are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Congrats, hope you celebrated in style!
Stunning card, love all the embellishments
Hugs Julie x