My Fab Followers

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Alisa With Roses


I have yet another favourite Mo image to share with you tonight - this is the beautiful Alisa with Roses, love her I do! I coloured her to match these gorgeous My Mind's Eye papers that I picked up for £3 a pad at T.K.Maxx! Except I can't remember what they're called! 
The butterfly flourish is a a Joanna Sheen die and the large Pinwheel flowers are Memory Box and the teeny ones Impression Obsession. 
That's all  from me for now - short and sweet!
Hump day tomorrow, and my eldest daughter's birthday, so a nice day ahead!!


5 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning card Julie. I love the pretty image, fabulous colouring and beautiful papers with gorgeous embellishments too.
I hope your daughter has a wonderful birthday tomorrow.
hugs Sue xx

Sue said...

Stunning card Julie. I love the pretty image, fabulous colouring and beautiful papers with gorgeous embellishments too.
I hope your daughter has a wonderful birthday tomorrow.
hugs Sue xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Julie, wonderful papers and lovely sweet image. Happy Birthday to your daughter.
luv
Debby

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so gorgeous julie.your papers and colours are fabulous and i love the pretty image ;D

xx coops xx