My Fab Followers

Monday 28 April 2014

Sketch N Stash new challenge starting today - come and join us!

Another Monday but at least we have another bank holiday next week here in the UK!  Another Monday also means it's time for our new challenge at Sketch N Stash with the fab sketch below from our back catalogue. I have rotated it right to better suit the shape of my image layer.
The image I've used is one of my all-time favourites from Mo's Digital Pencil - Fairy Needle- I just love her!
I hooked out all my sewing related dies and embellies  to go with the Kaisercraft Needle and Thread papers.
There's a Memory Box Needle die, a Sizzix Needle and Thread die and Scissors, a Die-Versions Sewing Machine and a PaperTrey Ink mannequin stamp and die combo, along with the Tim Holtz On the Edge die.
The little flat back cotton reels were a gift from best matey, Lesley :)
We have not one but TWO fabulous sponsors for this fortnight's challenge, as below, great prizes, I'm sure you'll agree.
Sponsor.......Crafty Devils

Prize £10 to spend in their store

Sponsor. .....Crafty Individuals


My wonderful teamies at Sketch N Stash have some awesome cards to share with you, so check them out here.

10 comments:

coops said...

so stunning julie.i love your fabulous details and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Merkku said...

This is such a beautiful card!
Hugs Merkku

Chrissie said...

Wow, wow, wow Julie!
I love this fabulous creation and the little sewing dies are just the perfect finishing touch here sweetie.
Chrissie xx

Debs said...

WOWZERS Julie this is simply stunning - I love it!!!
Debs xx

Tine said...

Love this Julie. Great card for a seamstress.
Tine :)

CalibyCreations said...

Love it, perfect for sewist.

Regan said...

Fabulous card! Love all the wonderful sewing dies! Gorgeous coloring too!
{hugs}
Regan

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Julie. The image is just adorable and coloured so beautifully. All your themed detailing looks amazing.
hugs Sue xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

You see what happens when I visit blogs - yours especially - I see things I want! Then I have to go shopping! Usually I don't come back! But not today. I love this image. I bought her. You have coloured her beautifully and her framing is delightful. I also love all of your sewing embellishments. I have some of them but PLEASE bring your sewing machine and needle dies when you come next Saturday! Love, Lesley

Daniele said...

totally amazing Julie
hugs x