My Fab Followers

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Passion for Promarkers - Sketch


 
It's time for our new challenge at Passion for Promarkers and this week we have a sketch as drawm by our Lou - this challenge's hostess with the mostest!
I've used this brilliant Snowman image from Mo Manning. I must confess that he was lovely and easy, and quick, to colour with my Promarkers, which was just as well, as I almost didn't have time to make my card!  The panic season has set in for me!!
I teamed him up with some snowflake cardstock, and a couple of Memory Box dies and a Cat's Life Press sentiment.

And more gorgeously rusted jingle bells from The Ribbon Girl to finish off.
This week, our sponsor is Whiff of Joy and the winner of our challenge could win a lovely stamp from their range.

Do check out the makes of my PFP teamies here - they are fabulous, and it's a nice,easy sketch so come and play along with us!

9 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card darl.. love the jolly snowman & the dies & its a jolly good sketch too :)hehehe

love n hugz Angie xXx

Doreen said...

gorgeous card Julie. The image is so cute and your colouring amazing
Hugs
Doreen xx

debby4000 said...

Oh he is a fabulous snowman and what a gorgeous card you've made with him.
luv
Debby

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Julie, I love the cute image and beautiful dies.

Cards By MI said...

Stunning card and I love how you have added the twine and the bells. It looks fantastic. Wonderful, lovely card.
Love n hugs
Marie

coops said...

so stunning julie.fantastic design and i love your snowman :D

xx coops xx

Janice said...

A brilliant card and fantastic use of the sketch, love the extras! Jx

Grenouille Greetings said...

A beautifully coloured snowman, Julie and I love the inky edge to his frame. Super cute! Hugs, Lesley

Daniele said...

such an adorable card Julie, such a lovely colouring
hugs