My Fab Followers

Monday 30 September 2013

Double bubble!!


I made this card for a good friend of my son's who has just had twin baby girls.  The image is from Stampin Up and I teamed my two  up with some gingham paper from my stash.  
Love this image - it's so retro looking. Lots of gingham ribbon, along with a some gingham butterflies and I was done. 
I'm back to work today after a few days off, it's been a bit manic but enjoyable.  Hubby has also saidwe can go to San Fransisco at the end of October to take that holiday that wasn't possible when Harry had is accident!   Woohoo, Fran and Rich, here we come!!

9 comments:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Julie - love how you have done the ribbon - so beautiful.
Have a wonderful day
Debs xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Such a beautiful card Julie, what a lovely design and love the pretty details on it x
San Fransisco, wow how exciting bet you can't wait xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Julie, I like the two images and the design.
Kevin xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I am so happy for you and N that he has agreed to go to SF but I am so sad that I won't see you while you are away!
Love your fun and pretty card, Matey. Boy do I have some catching up to do here!!! Hugs Lesley

Unknown said...

So sweet! Love two images on one card.
Jasmina

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful Baby card for twins Julie..love it.

luv CHRISSYxx

kay said...

Absolutely adorable, enjoy your belated holiday x

coops said...

so gorgeous julie.stunning design and colouring and i love the sweet image :D


xx coops xx