My Fab Followers

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Passion for Promarkers - Recipe

Our new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers today has been chosen by the fabulous Nic and she's picked a recipe for you:

Three Papers, One Image, One Sentiment and Three Embellishments

I've used this gorgeous Lili of the Valley image  called Looking Glass and my sentiment is also LOTV.
Now I thought the challenge would be right up my street with all those papers and embellies to use, but it just made me realise how much embellies I do use!  So I've made the picture one embellie ( made of Wow embossing powder with a Martha Stewart mould, a cameo cabochon and Aged Wine Frantage), the lace flowers another and then the wood chandelier also frantaged, (and then you just ignore the pearls!) 

My papers are from the Websters Hollywood pack,and layered onto a Memory Box Vaudeville frame.

Our sponsor this week is the fab Bugaboo and the winner will win 6, no 7 digi images of their choice!


The rest of my teamies on Team 1 have some stunning cards to share with you, so take a peek here and come along and join in our challenge!

7 comments:

Ella's Design said...

Fab card, Julie! Love the dramatic colour combo, sweet image and gorgeous embellies! Hugs, Lisa x

*Vicki* said...

This is so pretty Julie!! I love your colors, image and fabby details! HUGS

coops said...

so stunning julie.i love your details and frantage and the image is gorgeous.pearls, what pearls? :D

xx coops xx

Cards By MI said...

Wonderful card in a great design. Love the charming details you have added to the card. And the black details makes just pop. Great!
Love n hugs
Marie

Loopylou. said...

oh my! thats just stunning Julie!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Daniele said...

so classy Julie, just loving the addition of the cameo
hugs

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love the black and purple, the vintage image and all your special embellies! Hugs, Lesley