My Fab Followers

Friday 10 May 2013

Mo's Daffodils with JDDs Daffodils!


Hiya - just popping into show you a card made with two daffodil images.  The main image is  the gorgeous Daffodils from Mo's Digital Pencil, I am so loving the lamb!  I then thought the gorgeous Daffodils from Janey's Digi Designs would complement the image perfectly - and I think they do! With the cold spring here in the UK, we don't seem to have had many daffodils this year, so I'm getting my fix now!

I've coloured her with my Pro and Flexmarkers, the papers are Stampin Up and the sentiment is LOTV.


I didn't use much else, partly because I wanted to make a quicky card and secondly I wanted to let the images do the talking!
Thanks for popping in!!




12 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning card Julie. I love that sweet Mo image and Jane's daffodils look wonderful. You have coloured them so beautifully and I love the layout too.
hugs Sue

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, beautiful card and such an adorable image and Jane's daffs are perfect for this card.
luv
Debby

heidy said...

Your so clever Julie using thes 2 image's together,love it!!
XXX Heidy

Tammy said...

Wow fantastic use of two images, absolutely gorgeous! Love your perfect coloring and pretty papers! Fabulous card!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Julie, I like the sweet image the colours the daffodils and the candi.
Kevin xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

aw so gorgeous Julie. adorable sweet image and I love your design and colouring :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the sweet image and the purple and yellow work brilliantly together too. Hugs, Claire x

Janet - aka stacky said...

Such a lovely card Julie the images are gorgeous and your colouring is fabulous.
I hope you have a lovely weekend xx

Jane said...

Great idea Julie - brilliantness all round. Love it :)

XxJULESxX said...

Oh Julie how gorgeous this is!!

Daniele said...

such a sweetie
hugs