My Fab Followers

Friday 12 April 2013

Fan's Cricket - Mo Manning

I have a yen at the minute to make cards using oriental images and this is the one that I have made first - using Mo's Fan's Cricket which you can find by clicking here! Doesn't she have the most darling little face!
I've coloured her with my Pro and Flex Markers. and cut out the image using a Spellbinder Majestic rectangle die.  Of course, I had to use my little Memory Box cage die - it's identical to the one in Mo's image.
I've made some rolled  flowers using papers from the same pad as my backing papers - My Mind's Eye Honey Cake papers.  There's also a little dragon fly charm hanging from the ribbon tie but my pic hasn't picked it up!  The little heart on a stem die cut came with a selection of die cuts, as a little gift when I made an order with Tracey at Dies to Dies For - I do love little touches like that!!

Friday today - whoop, whoop!!  Ally Pally on Sunday!!!

13 comments:

Ella's Design said...

Sweet card, Julie! Love the orange and black combo and you've coloured that cute Mo Manning image brilliantly! Lots of pretty details too! Lisa x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

so gorgeous Julie. I love the sweet image, wonderful colouring and all your gorgeous detailing.
I hope you have fun at Ally Pally on Sunday
Hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Julie, I like the sweet image, the flowers the colours and the bird cage.
Kevin xx

Tammy said...

Wow, such wonderful colors and coloring of the super cute image! Fantastic card!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Julie! I love the papers and the details! Fab coloring of Mo's cute girl!

kay said...

Gorgeous card,have fun at ally pally x

Anonymous said...

Loving that image Julie! Really precious design and fabulous coloring as always my friend! Enjoy the weekend! HUGS

coops said...

so stunning julies.really gorgeous details and colours and i love your fabulous colouring and sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Well you have to follow your Yen lol
Your card is beautiful yes she does have a darling little face and the card you have created has such lovely details.
I hope you have a lovely weekend xx

Jane said...

One of my fav' of your cards ever Julie me ol' china x

Daniele said...

amazing.....
hugs

XxJULESxX said...

Aaw! gorgeous sweet one!