My Fab Followers

Saturday 29 September 2012

Winners of My Candy!

Hey there - well, I'm only a week late in announcing the winners, I'm so sorry - it's been a very busy week!!
Anyway, without further ado, the winners are, as picked by Mr Random. Org:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
7 15 
Timestamp: 2012-09-29 08:03:08 UTC

And they are: Marion and June!!

Please contact me with your details, lovely ladies, and I'll let you know how to claim your Mo's Digital Pencil Voucher and get the rest of your prize in the post to you.  
Thanks everyone for entering and for being so patient with me!!

2 comments:

marion said...

wohooooooooo !!!! Thanks for making my weekend brighter !! So glad I'm one of the two lucky ones ! Congrats to June ! Hugs, Marion

June Nelson said...

Whoop whoop oooh made my sunday you have thanks me darlin, and congrate marion aint it great heh e whoop whoop xxxxxxxxxxxx