My Fab Followers

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Whiff of Joy DT Card

My photos today are taken with my new camera - to be honest, I thought I would get better quality pics, but maybe I just need to understand how to use the thing properly!!
Anyway, this is for our new challenge at Whiff of Joy and this fortnight we have a fabulous sketch designed by our lovely Kathrin.
Kathrin's Sketch 1
I've used Willow Sitting Bride  and papers from DCWV from the  Vintage Stack. 

My flowers are a mixutre of chiffon and paper -  the chiffon are Bo Bunny and Prima and the paper ones are from Wild Orchid crafts, as is the guipere Lace.  The leaf flourish is a Cheery Lyn die, the frame is from Memory box and the sentiment dies are Hero arts. 
I've also scattered a few pearls about to add to the vintagy feel.

This fortnight's sponsor is the fabulous Whff of Joy themselves with a lovely 15% discount off your next order being up for grabs!! 



If you want to see the fabulous cards made by my WOJ teamies - check them out here.
I'm back to work today after my week off, so feeling a bit glum!!! Hope your day has something nicer in store for you!

13 comments:

Riet said...

What a wonderful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

wow fantastic details on your card absolutely gorgeous.
Chris x

Sue said...

stunning card, such a beautiful image and I love all the colours and gorgeous layers

Sue

Elizabeth said...

A lovely interpretation of a very complex sketch. Love the design paper you've used - it's gorgeous. Elizabeth x

Dunja Trautmann said...

wow sweetie, your card is brilliant. the implementation of the sketches I like very much and I love the flower bouquet. gorgeous papers :)

Huge Hugs
Dunja xx

Faye said...

Wow, this is a fantastically detailed and beautiful card. Just wow. xx

June Nelson said...

Wow Julie this is so beautiful me darlin and all that detail its just perfect huggies June xxxxx

coops said...

so stunning julie.really beautiful colours and details and i love the pretty image :D

xx coops xx

Lou said...

Hi! this is really lovely Julie,how pretty she is and love too your design and detail.
hugs Lou.xx

Alice said...

amazing details. very pretty card, Julie!

Jane said...

Is that a Bearskin hat in the top right ahnd corner...lol (off to hide !) xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card. I love all the embellishments.
Sarah-Jane xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I've been having those "can't get into your comments box" problems recently but perseverence pays off! A stunningly embellished card, Julie, stuffed full of prettiness! Hugs, Lesley