My Fab Followers

Thursday 3 March 2011

LOTV Sketch by Bev


A very late hello this evening!  I should be getting ready to go and see my lovely sisters and Dad tomorrow, in Norwich but just had an urge to follow this gorgeous sketch over on LOTV by the ever fab Bev. 
 First time of colouring this little dancer - so cute!!  Papers are DCWV Sweet papers and the flower is once of a bunch that I made out of scraps ages ago.  I bought the buttons at Sandown I think, the lace was a candy win and the gingham ruched ribbon was from The Ribbon girl. The little wooden gingham butterfly was a recent purchase from Hobbycraft. Oh, and I flipped the sketch!
 Right, need to schedule a post for Saturday then I'm off to the land of nod!!  Have a great weekend everyone!!
  

7 comments:

CraftyC said...

Ho Julie, you are nasty staying up so late when you've things to do. Us crafters aye LOL. This is totally gorgeous, beautifully embellished and just so cute. Enjoy your weekend away and thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Hugs
Clairexx

CraftyC said...

OOps, bloomin auto spell. Your not nasty, your nawty - hehe and its not a Ho, its a Hi. Maybe I need my bed to ROFLxx

Louise said...

Hi Julie I just so love this card,so much detail and a fab image, love the flower too.
Hugs Louise xx

coops said...

gorgeous card julie.the image is so sweet and i love your fab pretty colours and details.
have a fab weekend with your family :D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely! Hugs, Lesley

Anonymous said...

Julie, this is so precious sweetie!! LOVE your coloring and fabulous flower design too!! HUGS

Marcea said...

oooh this is very pretty. Love your take on the sketch. Thankyou for joining us on LOTV xxx