My Fab Followers

Thursday 24 March 2011

Colour Create Challenge 67 - Pastels for Easter

I'm like a bus at the moment, coming in along in pairs!!  I'm back with  a card for the new challenge at Colour Create this week, as set by the wonderful Janiel.  To start with here's the inspiration photo:
24 March - Challenge 66 - Janiel

Aren't they yummy!  The challenge is for Pastel Colours with the optional eggstra (!) of Easter.
And here's my card:

I won this gorgeous little Tilda stamp from Bev Rochester last year but it was too late for Easter so this is the first time she's been out of her packet!!  I also masked her up and used this sweet little Magnolia back ground stamp to create my Easter scene.

My DT Buddies over at Colour Create have made some awesome cards to share with you so go and take a peek.  We have a new sponsor this week, Crafts and Me who have the most gorgeous images and other goodies, so do join us with your wonderful pastel creations!



I'm also entering the following challenges:

Totally Tilda - Use Chipboard( my eyelet strip)
Sketch Saturday - Sketch (Rotated)
Just Magnolia - Fave Colour Combo (Anything with Pink!)

22 comments:

Emma said...

Aw such a gorgeous card, Tilda is adorable and love the colours.
Hugs Emma x

jennie'g' said...

it's such a gorgeous card well done good luck with the challenges jenniexx

Laura said...

ewww this card is so cute, such a sweet image and the colours are fab xxx

Sylvia said...

Hi Julie.
What a gorgeous pink creation!!
The details is just amazing!!

Sylvia.

Lizzy said...

Awww hun this is just soooo pretty...luv everything about it...fab creation :D

xx Lizzy xx :)

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie wow this is such a beautiful card...its stunning I soooo love your Tilda & the scene is fabulous...

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sharon said...

I just love this Tilda Julie! She is one of my favourites :) I love the way you've masked her with the background - Just gorgeous.

Sharon x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Julie, Tilda looks adorable!!! gorgeous card!

Anonymous said...

AWWW!! Now how precious this is!! I love your darling big bow and the soft colors are perfect!! :) HUGS

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Julie, I love the colours and such a pretty scene!! Good luck with the buses, where we live now we get 1 an hour and no service on a sunday. Suppose living in London did have its good points lol!
Clairexx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Julie,,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, love your colour combo, such a sweet card!! thank for joining us at Just Magnolia/Hanglar & Stanglar this week, big hugs love Pops x x

Lynne said...

Awh just so cute!!! love that Tilda and the colours are just perfect!! thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Tilda :)
Hugs
Lynne xoxo

Christine said...

Gorgeous Tilda creation love the soft colour combo great take on the chall...
thanks for sharing at Totally Tilda chipboard chall.

smiles Christine TT DT & girlies xx

kay said...

this is gorgeous,loving the pastel colours,x

coops said...

stunning card julie.i love the pretty tilda image and gorgeous pastel colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Julie. gorgeous card hun, love your image she's so cute, like your background on the shape too, thanks for joining into our chip board challenge at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz xx

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Yummy is right! your card is a sweet as can be! I love Tilda!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday! I hope to see you again this next week!

Inger Harding said...

Awww this is just adorable Julie!!!
Love your soft and pretty spring colours and lovely details, so beautiful!

♥ Hugs, Inger

Dena said...

Julie! Waaaaaah! I miss you!!!
Your card is way tooooo pretty! GREAT Eastery colors and such a sweet image. You really did a super job on this card!!!
Hugs, Dena

Kathleen said...

yet another beauty - love that bow!
kathleen mc xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Got internet access! Beautifully coloured Tilda in a lovely background on this oh so pretty card! Entering this challenge tomorrow for my first Stamptacular DT! Love Lesley