My Fab Followers

Saturday 11 December 2010

This Week's Challenge at CES Challenges - Anything But A Christmas Card


Here's my card for this week's challenge at CES Challenges - and if you've had enough of the Christmas making then this is the challenge for you!!  Anything but a Christmas Card as chosen by my fab teamie, Sheena.  I loved looking at all the beautiful cards last week - I don't know how the winners could be chosen!!  Looking forward to seeing more gorgeous cards  through the next week. 

Our sponsor this week is The Stamp Fairy and you could win three digi images of your choice - Big Smiles!!!


Onto my card and I've used this fab Whiff of Joy image from the City Girl Range.  I've used loads of lovely goodies  that are available from Crafty Emma's Online Store and these include GCD Paris Night Papers, Webster's Hollywood Pages, the ribbon, the black buckle sliders, pearls and the pins that you can just see peeking out of the flower.  And of course, Emma sells the full range of Promarkers ( used here) and Aquamarkers.
I  love a good sketch and this one is no exception - from Sketch and Stash challenge  so I'm entering it into their challenge this week.
Sorry I'm so late in post - manic here!!  Got all my family here tomorrow and just been to buy our tree which is a bit of a monster!!  Making trifle and mince pies as we speak, and just got to make a cheese dip and clear up everywhere!!!  I hope I can relax a bit more after tomorrow!!  ( Maybe not, just thinking about what's to be done next week!)

11 comments:

Sharon said...

She is just gorgeous Julie! I love that black and white background paper too. Beautiful card :)

Sharon x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Julie wow gorgeous this card!!!!love the colour combo!

Renkata said...

Beauty!
Gorgeous layout!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What a really gorgeous image and so beautifully colored sweetie!! I love your pretty papers and design as well!! Enjoy the weekend friend!!HUGS

Jackie said...

This is fabulous, great colouring and brill take on the sketch. Thank you for joining in the fun over at Sketch and Stash this time. x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Julie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Grenouille Greetings said...

LOVE YOUR PAPERS! Lilac and black makes such a fab combo and your extras are divine! Beautiful, Julie. Hope tomorrow goes beautifully! Love Lesley

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Julie. Love the image you've used and the papers also. Hugs Michele x

Lizzy said...

WOW Julie I'm luvin your take on our sketch hun, you card is stunning....fabulous colouring

xx Lizzy xx :)

Lizzy said...

Ooops forgot to add ...Thank you for joining us at sketch & stash ....good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

Jill said...

stunning card Julie I love this image too! and your colouring is just perfect love it thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hope to see you next week when we have a very special challenge 51 hugs Jill xx