My Fab Followers

Monday 26 July 2010

Mostly Monochromatic Kraftin Kimmie 39 and Friday Sketchers 119


I couldn't resist some of the new Kraftin Kimmie Fairy Tale girlies when I saw them over on Quixotic Paperie - Snow White here is just one of the fabbie new stamps!!  I've been racking my brain to think how I could use one to make a card for my niece who is moving into her new home this weekend.  Well, she loves Disney and all things Florida, and when I remembered I had this little castle stamp from Paper Artsy ( and the sentiment stamp) I had a little eureka moment!! 

Over on Kraftin Kimmie the current challenge is Mostly Monochromatic so I mostly used my red Promarkers!  I also followed the Friday Sketchers layout this week which was great and perfect for what I wanted to do!  I did adapt it slightly using two images and bringing the back oblong shape to the fore with my Snow White girlie but I think you can still see the sketch!

Isn't it typical, I've had the day off work today and have had a flippin headache all day that just won't shift!!!  Probably doesn't help being on here but I'm addicted!!!

Hugs and love,
Photobucket

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning card Julie love the colours.
Christine x

Andrea said...

A gorgeous card - love the red - and you've coloured your image beautifully!
Love, Andrea xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Julie!!, so love the image and fab colours!!
Take care Vicky xx

coops said...

oh wow this is stunning julie.the images are fab and i love your colouring.the gingham paper is great.love this card :)

xx coops xx

Kathleen said...

Lovely card Julie - I've got that castle stamp but never used it. like the idea of using it for a new home!

Unknown said...

oh that´s a really wonderful card with such a fantastic coloration!!!
thank you for joining the friday sketchers challenge.
hugs, bea

Grenouille Greetings said...

Gorgeous colour work; stunning card! Love Lesley