My Fab Followers

Sunday 3 January 2010

One that nearly got away!


Just remembered that I hadn't taken a piccie of this Xmas card that I made for my youngest daughter!  Final one for 2009 - image is from Paper Artsy, which I water coloured with distress inks and then layered up onto various bits of paper that I had left over - including Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses and K and Co WinterWonderland.

So excited - we've been given complimentary tickets to see the latest Cirque du Soleil show - Varekai - at the Royal Albert Hall tonight.  It's the final dress rehearsal show, but should be fantastic!  Last went to see the Cirque 20 years ago at a special showing with Princess Diana, and William and Harry when they were just little boys!  Think we spent more of the show watching them than the performance!!  How lucky are we - we're all just about to pile into the car!  I'll let you know what it was like!! 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Julie

this is gorgeous, the image really suits the colours so well, love love the snowflake.

Joey.x

gina g said...

Hiya jules love the card, hope you all had a fab time tonight. luv gina xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Brilliant card for E, Julie! I bet she loved the image and all the bling! Hope you had a wonderful time over Christmas (and tonight). Happy New Year to you all! Love Lesley

Andria said...

Ooooh WOW. Totally stunning and original and it all really gels so well together. The image is gorge and the snowflake is so cool.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! This is just gorgeous!! I love all of that sparkle and your coloring is just awesome!! ;) LOVE the image!! HUGS