My Fab Followers

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Card for Sister in Law


Evening everyone, hope you're enjoying it - nearly gone I suppose and almost bedtime for me!!  Happy this evening though as Elaine from Quixotic  Paperie emailed to say that my new Moonlight Whisper stamps from Krafting Kimmie will be sent out any day now - yipppeeee!  Then I really  must not buy any more until have inked up some of those unused beauties in my collection!! 

Not a card for a challenge but for my SIL = image is PaperArtsy, India set - love it!!  Thanks for looking!


Signature final

3 comments:

Andria said...

Totally unique card, stunningly beautiful colours and that image is goregous.

Laura (Faerielore) said...

such a beautiful card darling, the colurs are so rich and such an unusal image i bet she will love it xxxx

Dena said...

Wow, these are very striking colors! Your SIL will LOOOOVE it! Beautiful! Hugs, Dena