My Fab Followers

Thursday 3 September 2009

Card for Son's Girlfriend

Made this for my son's girlfriend Georgia. She's a great dancer,who has just graduated from the Brit school with a triple distinction and has just started a three year dance course in London. Happy Birthday Gorgeous Georgia!! I used this great image from the Kerry Steptoe set I bought a few years ago, with sentiments from a K & Co set which just seems to keep on giving. Think the papers are Dovecraft but I'm being too lazy to go and check!! Flowers were from the pound shop at least a year ago! Coloured with Promarkers. Signature final

9 comments:

Inger Harding said...

Hi Julie,
It's such a beautiful card!!!
Love the sweet image and the colours you have used, so lovely.
Congrats to Georgia :)

Have a nice evening.

Inger :)

Laura (Faerielore) said...

such a beautiful card hun the colurs are gorgeous, i think i have that embellie set too (its a big box) ??? it just seems to go on and on hehehehe wow shes sounds like she is doing well, dancing is such a beautiful thing xxxx

gina g said...

Hi hun love the card gorgeous papers are gorgeous i bet she'll love it. Thank you so much for your get well wishes they mean a lot to me so thank you. luv gina xx

Kathleen said...

It's beautiful Julie. Love the vibrant colours.
Do you know, I've got that bumper box of K&Co goodies, and I even bought the matching paper pack from QVC - and I haven't used any of it!!
How bad am I??
Kathleen xx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous, wonderful image and stunning colours and details.
luv
Debby

Tab said...

Stunning card, sweetie! Just love this sweet image and all the colours are delish!
Have a fab weekend!
Hugs Tab xxx

Susie Sugar said...

What a gorgeous card, Love those papers and the image is delightful. Lovely flower accents
Hugs Susie xx

Heather said...

Hi Julie, forgive my lack of visits and comments (moving to Germany took over my life for about 2 months).
Fabulous card, delicious colours and papers and I just love how you've coloured Kerry's image.
That sentiment is perfect for a dancer and I'm sure Georgia will treasure this one.
hugs Heather xx

Louise said...

fab card so different love it all
louise xx