My Fab Followers

Tuesday 25 November 2008

I love Bloggers and Crafty ones are the Best!!

Two lovely people, my Cyber Sis Laura, and Michelle have awarded me an award as below:



It's especially nice as the sentiment behind it is about friendship, which is something that Crafting people are especially good at, in my opinion! The explanation is here:

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger's aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight blogger's who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.What a wonderful sentiment and an elegant award.

I'm going to award it to Alex, Kathleen, Katy, Tara, Gina G, Mina, Caroline and Chrissie - all crafty friends, I'd like to think!

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Oh thank you very much Jules!!
Very kind of you.
I've got a couple of awards I've got to post on my blog. Will get round to it soon!!
Kathlee xxx

gina g said...

Oh thank you so much darling its very kind of you to think of me.Hope you are well. luv gina xx

Alex said...

Oooohhhh... how lovely! I like to get awards *hehe* Thank you so much, will try to get it on my blog soon, only trouble is I cannot get myself to do the blogging at the moment. I much rather browse other blogs :-)

Chrissie said...

It just gets better!
I've just returned from a fab 2 weeks aboard P&O's Ventura in the Caribbean to find that I have been given this award 3 times!!! Thank you so much Julie, I really appreciated it. I'd better get blogging, however with Christmas fast approaching there's SO much to do!
Chrissie