My Fab Followers

Tuesday 21 October 2008

Awards


Well, still not living up to my promise of keeping the cobwebs away am I! Especially as I've been honoured to receive the Wylde Women award from both Kathleen(Kookaburra crafts) and now Alex (Eisbaerin), pals from DC, to spur me on!
Its purpose is to send love to and acknowledge women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy - I'd award it back to Alex and Kathleen if they didn't have it already! Anyway, it does have rules attached which are:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between
2.Make sure you link to their site
3. Link back to Tammy at http://www.tammyvitale.com/ so she can visit all these great women
4. Remember the purpose of the award
So, I'm going to award it to a couple of lovely ladies whom I have met through DC (again!) and who, like me are recent converts to blog land! They are both lovely, generous people and I'm glad to have got to know them:
Take a look at their blogs, they have some beautiful cards.

No comments: